Kili is a Training Data Platform enabling enterprises deploying AI applications at scale, faster, better. Enterprises using Kili are empowered with Smart data labeling capabilities, eased collaboration across teams, optimal quality insurance and robust training data management.
The company secured over $30 million from tier 1 VCs (Serena Capital, Headline, Balderton) with support from top business angels (CEO Algolia, CEO Datadog, and others..). Therefore, Kili is on its way to scale up aggressively to the global market with the best Data Centric AI Training platform.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our fast-growing and dynamic team in Paris.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will lay the groundwork for massive growth as we pursue the ambitious mission of enabling F1000 enterprises to transform their organization with AI. You are the guiding force behind bringing Kili's product and vision to customers and prospects. Responsible for both net-new revenue and expansion in existing accounts, you establish knowledgeable and credible relationships from day-one, and serve as thoughtful advisors throughout the customer journey. Overall, you'll play a critical role in moving the company to the next level.
As a Senior Account Executive, your will be responsible for the health of your business territory:
- Building the Go-to-Market strategies for your verticals and define the best approach to unlock mature industries and complex organisation
- Prospecting, building, and developing relationships to maintain active deal pipeline and ideal quota coverage in over your territory with the BDR
- Managing complex deal cycles, from lead generation to stakeholder mapping and management, value realization, through to contract and commercial negotiation, and deal closure
- Consistently closing net-new business and expansions by leveraging a “land-and-expand” strategy
- Successfully collaborating with customers, partners, and peers in a consultative sales process where you will identify value and ROI to support customer’s needs
- Repeatable, accurate forecasts and commits, reflective of real-time activity
Reporting to our Head of Sales, you must be an entrepreneurial, customer-focused leader and natural closer with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfort with ambiguity and strong understanding of the nascent and moving AI industry is necessary.
What we are looking for :
- 3+ years of Enterprise Software sales as an Account Executive. Originated and navigated complex, direct sales cycles with multiple technical and business stakeholders.
- Consistently achieved or overachieved your SaaS sales quota. Sold net-new business and expansion opportunities to C-level buyers in large enterprise accounts. Have excellent negotiation skills: you know how to close deals.
- Display personal qualities and professional skills that engender trust amongst key stakeholders at target accounts. Ability to develop strong and lasting partnerships with customers, turning them into company and product advocates willing to speak on our behalf.
- Build credibility by demonstrating vast product, company, competitor, industry expertise related to AI. Speaking methods and style that naturally highlight big picture value propositions, inspire leadership and innovation, and entice participation and partnership.
- Understands Kili Technology’s business model and implements sales strategies in order to capitalize on opportunities and reduce competitive threats. Constantly leads by example by way of impeccable integrity and professionalism and exhibits an honest/customer-centric attitude at all times.
What we offer :
- The opportunity to work in an international and friendly work environment
- Flexible work organization and access to remote work
- Afterworks every Thursday and 2 off-sites per year
Kili is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, colour, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.