Kili is a Training Data Platform enabling enterprises deploying AI application at scale, faster, better. Enterprises using Kili are empowered with Smart data labeling capabilities, eased collaboration across teams, optimal quality insurance and robust training data management.
The company secured over $30 million from tier 1 VCs (Serena Capital, Headline, Balderton) with support from top business angels (CEO Algolia, CEO Datadog, and others..). Therefore, Kili is on its way to scale up aggressively to the global market with the best Data Centric AI Training platform.
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing and dynamic team in Paris or in the US
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Marketing Content Manager, you will deliver top-performing content, which will strongly resonate in the global AI tech community. The delivered content will be key to fuel our DemandGen campaigns and nurture existing leads.
Part of the Marketing team, you will report to the CMO and work directly with the Studio and DemandGen team.
Your scope will cover US and Europe.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will:
- Deliver captivating content to optimize the middle- and bottom of -funnel customer journey: nurturing emails, buyers guide, landing pages...
- Ensure our editorial tone of voice, ensuring brand compliance, is present across all delivered content productions
- Create and maintain a library of short videos to illustrate our value proposition (product features and benefits)
- Own, build, and execute email nurture programs through Hubspot
- Implement relevant performance metrics and analytics to measure campaign effectiveness and make data-driven decisions
Preferred experience :
- 4+ years of experience in writing and creating content creation
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing for enterprise B2B SaaS companies
- Proficient in SaaS, campaign, marketing, lead generation and nurture best practices
- Experience in building and deploying dynamic email marketing campaigns for B2B sales funnel and its lead stages
- Entrepreneurial, you dream big and are not afraid to build the future from scratch
- Ability to translate complex concepts into content that is clear, concise and impactful
- Creative, you enjoy seeking new ways to deliver your message
- Strong writing skills
- Experience utilizing Hubspot and/or enterprise email marketing platform
- Fluent in English
What we offer :
- The opportunity to work in an international and friendly work environment
- Flexible work organization and access to remote work
- Afterworks every Thursday and 2 off-sites per year
Kili is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, colour, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.