Kili is a Training Data Platform enabling enterprises deploying AI applications at scale, faster, better. Enterprises using Kili are empowered with Smart data labeling capabilities, eased collaboration across teams, optimal quality insurance and robust training data management.
The company secured over $30 million from tier 1 VCs (Serena Capital, Headline, Balderton) with support from top business angels (CEO Algolia, CEO Datadog, and others..). Therefore, Kili is on its way to scale up aggressively to the global market with the best Data Centric AI Training platform.
We are looking for a Strategic Partnership Development Manager to join our fast-growing and dynamic team in Paris.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will lay the groundwork for massive growth as we pursue the ambitious mission of enabling F1000 enterprises to transform their organization with AI. We are looking for someone who can tie the value of Kili technology to the offers of our partners. You will engage with ecosystem partners/system integrators, consultants, value-added resellers and complementary technology partners - at the executive and field levels to develop solution offerings that deliver value for our joint customers. You will serve as thoughtful advisors throughout the partners journey. You will as well as supporting AEs in building complex and strategic value based offers. Overall, you'll play a critical role in moving the company to the next level.
As a Strategic Partnership Development Manager, your will be responsible for :
- Helping develop the Go-to-Market strategies and define the best approach to scale and unlock opportunities with strategic partners (ecosystem partners/system integrators, consultants, value-added resellers and complementary technology partners).
- Enabling them thanks to proactive business planning and business development to maintain active deal pipeline and ideal quota coverage by consistently closing net-new business and expansions by leveraging a “land-and-expand” strategy
- Support AEs in positioning Kili solutions through strategic value based selling
- Successfully collaborating with Account Executives and customers in a consultative sales process supporting complex deal cycles where you will identify value and ROI to support customer’s needs (from business case building to RFP responses)
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and other departments to drive sustainable company growth.
- Business planning (including pipeline management and forecasting) with repeatable, accurate forecasts and commits, reflective of real-time activity.
Reporting to our Head of Sales, you must be an entrepreneurial, customer-focused leader with strong analytical skills and natural closer with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfort with ambiguity and strong understanding of the nascent and moving AI industry is necessary.
What we are looking for :
- 5+ years experience in Strategy Consulting or in developing partnerships and revenue-generating partner relationships
Prior experience in the Data industry: big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration, AI, etc.
- Data-driven and creative approach to problem-solving mindset
- Strong ability to develop joint value propositions with partners and to cultivate champions within partner organisations. Have excellent negotiation skills: you know how to close deals as well as business planning skills.
- Strong belief in a customer-centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer/partner interactions.
- Display personal qualities and professional skills that engender trust amongst key stakeholders at target partners. Ability to develop strong and lasting partnerships with partners, turning them into company and product advocates willing to speak on our behalf
- Build credibility by demonstrating vast product, company, competitor, industry expertise related to AI. Speaking methods and style that naturally highlight big picture value propositions, inspire leadership and innovation, and entice participation and partnership
- Understands Kili Technology’s business model and implements sales strategies in order to capitalize on opportunities and reduce competitive threats. Constantly leads by example by way of impeccable integrity and professionalism and exhibits an honest/customer-centric attitude at all times
What we offer :
- The opportunity to work in an international and friendly work environment
- Flexible work organization and access to remote work
- Afterworks every Thursday and 2 off-sites per year
Kili is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, colour, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.