You will work directly with the CMO as he defines and implements Kili's Marketing strategy.
What you'll do and learn :
- Map the US market to identify key targets and hot opportunities
- Organize physical and digital events to meet executives from key targets
- Build and animate a community of AI prescribers
- Reach out to academic institutions (Harvard, MIT, Berkeley...) to build partnerships that will strengthen the technical legitimacy of the Kili platform
- Manage portfolio of partners for content syndication
- Manage organic posts on behalf of Kili on social media
- Launch and optimize digital marketing campaigns with paid media to generate traffic into funnel
Your actions will cover US, France, UK and Germany and you will interact with different teams across the business, mostly Marketing and Sales.
Through this internship you will have the opportunity to acquire a 360° understanding of Marketing and live the thriving acceleration of one of the most exciting scale-up in the French Tech ecosystem.
Who are you ?
Entrepreneurial, you are creative and not afraid to conquer le world starting from scratch
High-energy, you have a strong drive and you want to learn
Reliable and autonomous, you are solution-oriented and pay attention to details
Team player, you enjoy interacting with your peers and prioritize your team's objective before your individual objectives
Analytical, you are comfortable with numbers and creating structure
Tech-savvy, tech is your friend and you know how to leverage it to reinforce your business impact
English (written & oral), you are able to have a business conversation in English