As we grow out our go-to-market strategy, we’re hiring our first Field and Events Marketing Manager. You will develop and own the local marketing plan on the US market to drive demand generation and brand awareness in our quest to become a global leading player in AI.
This is a rare opportunity to work cross-functionally and collaborate with all go-to-market teams to build and execute a key component of our global GTM strategy. This includes owning digital & physical event organisation, participating in the planning & execution of local campaigns, providing monthly and quarterly marketing updates, owning budget and KPI dashboards, and providing ongoing updates to key stakeholders. In this role, you will partner closely with both sales and marketing, acting as a strategic business partner responsible for localized programs to accelerate lead generation, grow enterprise pipeline, and increase brand awareness.
The role is remote and based in the US (US headquarters are based in New York).
What you'll do :
- Research industry events and evaluate sponsorship opportunities based on Kili’s objectives and target audiences
- Create and manage custom events by geographic region that combine customers and prospects for lead generation and targeted prospect conversions
- Help manage and execute our proprietary Data Centric AI Conference in North America
- Own the events calendar, associated campaigns, and manage all aspects of virtual and physical events (trade-shows, meetups, webinars, etc.) including contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production & logistics, signage, material creation, event messaging/marketing, speaker coordination, giveaways, and so on
- Coordinate local asset creation (landing pages, video, flyers…) and partner with product marketing and creative to develop content and deliverables that are aligned with the target audience, personas, and market segmentation based on the needs of the territories and local Sales Executives
- Propose and coordinate marketing actions around physical & digital events before, during, and after an event to maximize ROI and lead generation
- Conduct pre and post-event campaign evaluations and ROI analysis: report and share results and recommendations with marketing and sales team.
What we are looking for :
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Field and/or event marketing
- Previous experience in a B2B fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Previous experience managing in-person and digital events as part of an integrated marketing strategy
- Outstanding skills in project management, prioritization, and process improvement capabilities
- Self-starter with effective time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to design and manage a diverse set of marketing tactics (including executive events and briefings) in-field and remote
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce.