Senior Full-Stack Developer
According to Gartner, 80% of AI projects never reach deployment. Kili helps organisations address this problem with a data-centric approach to AI.
Our complete data-centric AI training platform empowers organisations such as SAP, Airbus and Capgemini to transition from "big data" to "good data". This approach fuels their AI projects with enhanced quality, accelerated go-to-production cycles and stronger transparency.
The company secured over $30 million from tier 1 VCs (Serena Capital, Headline, Balderton) and support from top business angels (CEO Algolia, CEO Datadog, and others..). We are on our way to become a leading player in the field of AI.
At Kili it is key to ensure an environment where all our talents feel empowered to create and take risks together. Our goal is to foster our culture based on care, honesty, curiosity while being ambitious.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior full-stack developer, you will be a member of a squad of ~6 people (PM, UX, lead and devs) working closely with the tech team to conceive and develop Kili Technology's platform. Our stack, full Typescript NodeJS and React, GraphQL, Python models, all deployed on Kubernetes. You are confident in pushing often and serenely to production.
- Be fully integrated into one of our 4 technical squads.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable components.
- Analyze, design, and coordinate the development of the web application and its API.
- User oriented mindset, guarantee the accurate development of projects that impact our product
- Contribute to build a craftsmanship philosophy and evangelize the practice.
- Animate with other senior, tech vision and diffuse it (Coding dojo, Kaizen, conf speaker)
- Develop technical and user documentation.
- Ensure proper usage of state-of-the-art frameworks.
You have/you are :
- Experience as a software developer (3+ years minimum experience).
- 3+ year React
- 3+ year TypeScript
- 3+ year Node.js
- Fluent English.
- Understand software development principles and technology with the ability to guide other developers & collaborate on technical information with various teams.
- Solid experience in backend development.
- Experience in applying Agile methodologies to projects with high added value.
- Team spirit, capacity for collaboration and communication.
- Capacity for creativity and innovation.
Nice to have :
- Knowledge of Python programming language.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools (pref. Gitlab)
- Familiarity with containerization tools and methodologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ...)
- Familiarity with configuration management tools (pref. Terraform)
- Experience in web API, GraphQL API including API lifecycle management.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
What we offer :
- The opportunity to work in an international and friendly work environment
- Flexible work organisation and fully remote work
- Afterworks every Thursday and 2 off-sites per year
Kili is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, colour, religion, national origin, protected veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Applying at Kili is also the opportunity to access a broader network. Should we not proceed with a job offer, we would be pleased to refer you to the Talent Club. The talent club was created by Serena and aims at offering talents great opportunities in innovative companies (Dataiku, Malt, Libeo…)
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Our HQ is based in Paris!
Our HQ is in Central Paris - WeWork Colisée - close to the Triumphal Arch.
Our team is currently composed of 60+ amazing talent from all of over the world, with 10 different nationalities.
We have a remote friendly policy, 30% of our employees are fully remote, and they love it :)
About Kili Technology
Kili began as an idea sometime in late 2018. Edouard was working at BNP Paribas, where he'd built one of the most advanced AI Labs in Europe from scratch. François-Xavier knew how to take a powerful insight and build a company around it.
While all the AI hype was on the models, they focussed on helping people understand what was truly important: the data. Together, they founded Kili to make sure data was no longer a barrier to good AI.
By July 2020, the Kili platform was live and by the end of the year, the first customers had renewed, and the pipeline was full. They knew they were on to something and it had to grow fast. They raised over $30M from Serena, Headline and Balderton, some of the best VCs worldwide. Today Kili is in a league of its own, giving businesses around the world to build AI with trustworthy data inside. At Kili we know that you can’t build high if you don’t build deep from the beginning. This is the primary requirement to create a smarter world through better AI.
Senior Full-Stack Developer
Loading application form